Re: no transmit #wsjt-x

Basil Gunn

Rob,

Lets confirm that measure_deviate.sh is working properly. Could you
please cut & paste the console output of all the commands below.

piver.sh
udrcver.sh

# Using o-scope check both left & right channels.

cd
cd n7nix/deviation
./measure_deviate.sh -c left
./measure_deviate.sh -c right

# Verify gpio 7 is set to correct mode
gpio readall | grep -i "gpio. 7"

Rob Lapham <ke6jus@...> writes:

well today I made a din brakeout cable to test the audio to the ft-817 with a o-scope and using
./measure_deviate.sh -c left there is no audio on pin 3 or any other pin. I tested with pin 6
connected and disconneted no difference. did the same test with a working sound card and wsjt-x
and have a good signal on the o-scope. what am I missing? Is there any other test I can do to the
hat. thanks

rob k6jus