Re: Buster Image with DRAWS software

Frank Ivan

Well darn.

It seems this taring it to an .xz file was not compatible with Etcher.

You can uncompress the .xz file (tar -xJf Buster-Draws-2019-09-01.xz) and flash the resulting .img file to the SD (I tested it and it works) or Ill send another message when the .gz file is uploaded to dropbox and you will be able to download that file and it will work with Etcher (again I have tested).

Sorry for the error.

73 - Frank - K0FEI

On Sep 3, 2019, at 6:12 PM, Edward Seeliger <eseeliger@...> wrote:

Good evening.
I downloaded this image this morning - Balena Etcher gives an error that there is no file system but allows it to be copied / loaded onto an SD card. I attempted to run it on an RPi 3B+ with DRAWS mounted on it but it does not boot - so Etcher is likely correct that it has no readable FS. My current image (v 4.14.98-v7+)  updated by N7NIX's process (prog_refresh.sh) runs without errors.
Edd - KD5M