Re: Buster Image with DRAWS software

Frank Ivan

Hi Edd,

It may have been better to have not run the prog_refresh.sh script.  I am not sure what it does and those scripts have not been changed to reflect Buster and the drivers being a part of Raspbian instead of being built from source in n7nix directory.  The scripts in hfprogs are safe -  hf_verchk.sh will tell you the installed version of the digital programs like wsjtx and what version is available.

My GPSMON is working fine after expanding the card.  Try flashing the SD card again and expand it first thing.  Are you using the sudo raspi-config and then option 7 - Advanced Option then A1 - Expand Filesystem?  After that reboot and check GPSMON.

73 - Frank - K0FEI