Re: DRAWS and Allstar?

DRAWS™ CODEC is available under ALSA (and pulseaudio), anyone who wants to try this should look at chan_alsa and app_rpt

Can app_rpt do PTT and SQUELCH DETECT using Raspberry Pi GPIO pins?

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 9:25 AM Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> wrote:
So, I've given this some more thought. you could probably do this through chan_alsa, chan_oss, or chan_usrp depending on how DRAWS configures its sound card.

Easiest would be GNU Radio USRP, the set up would be similar to that as DVSwitch.

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 12:17 PM Christopher AI6KG <ch@...> wrote:
The issue I see is not with the Allstar distribution, but rather getting DRAWS to show up as a compatible device for app_rpt.

Agreed.  This is essentially what I was asking.

-ch
73 de AI6KG

Kingston, WA