Setting Up PAT with the #draws

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

KM4ACK,

Do you have any suggestions on the IP Address for PAT with the DRAWS.

When I enter 0.0.0.0 I get an error when starting PAT (address already in use).

When I enter 0.0.0.0:8080 in the browser, I am given the DRAWS Manager web interface page when 0.0.0.0 is used in the config.

The same results are received when I use localhost in the config (address already in use and same web page).

I am connected directly to the Pi as I would be in the field (upcoming exercise).

Respectively,

Ed, KD9FRQ

On 8/25/2019 7:04 AM, km4ack wrote:
I have ARDOP setup and running with Pat on the DRAWS hat using beta 13. I've made a video tutorial, but need to edit before posting. It will release on my YouTube channel Tuesday Aug 27 at 1600 central.

73,
KM4ACK
Find me on YouTube