Re: Setting Up PAT with the #draws

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Basil,

Thank you. I do not know enough about networking to know I could actually do that.

Regards, Ed

On 9/14/2019 4:56 PM, Basil Gunn wrote:
Ed,

IP address 0.0.0.0 is a "special IP address" for defining an unknown or
invalid target OR all IPV4 addresses on all interfaces on the local
machine.

Why don't you use some non-routable address from 192.168.0.0 address
space, ie. 192.168.1.1

/Basil n7nix

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ via Groups.Io <ewbloom=verizon.net@groups.io> writes:

KM4ACK,

Do you have any suggestions on the IP Address for PAT with the DRAWS.

When I enter 0.0.0.0 I get an error when starting PAT (address already
in use).

When I enter 0.0.0.0:8080 in the browser, I am given the DRAWS Manager
web interface page when 0.0.0.0 is used in the config.

The same results are received when I use localhost in the config
(address already in use and same web page).

I am connected directly to the Pi as I would be in the field (upcoming
exercise).

Respectively,

Ed, KD9FRQ

On 8/25/2019 7:04 AM, km4ack wrote:
I have ARDOP setup and running with Pat on the DRAWS hat using beta
13. I've made a video tutorial, but need to edit before posting. It
will release on my YouTube channel <https://www.youtube.com/km4ack>
Tuesday Aug 27 at 1600 central.