DRAWS™ Latest Board Run Defect (Standby) #draws #recall

We have discovered that a capacitor was installed in the audio filter chain that can prevent certain applications from functioning properly.

We apologize that this was not detected before the boards were shipped.

In the next few days we will publish instructions for those who would like to do a field repair.

At the same time we will provide instructions on how to have NW Digital Radio perform the repair.

Please do not return your boards before instructions are provided.

Director