Re: DRAWS™ Latest Board Run Defect (Standby) #draws #recall

Edouard Lafargue

  Thanks for the update!

  Could this explain why my recent DRAWs board (2 weeks old) doesn't work at all with the default TM-V71A alsa settings that ship with your image ? I mean the `setalsa-tmv71a.sh` script. I had to create a very different set of settings in order to get other stations to demodulate my AFSK-1200 properly...

Ed

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 12:30 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

We have discovered that a capacitor was installed in the audio filter chain that can prevent certain applications from functioning properly.

We apologize that this was not detected before the boards were shipped.

In the next few days we will publish instructions for those who would like to do a field repair.

At the same time we will provide instructions on how to have NW Digital Radio perform the repair.

Please do not return your boards before instructions are provided.

Director