From: Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2019 7:20 AM
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [draws and udrc] Setting Up AARDOP with the #DRAWS

As a followup to setting up PAT with the DRAWS....

Is the ARDOP install that comes with teh DRAWS Compass package
"installed" and available to PAT once PAT is installed?

I ask because I see ARDOP available in the drop down of PAT.

If not, what does it take to active the ARDOP install in Compass so PAT
would see it without installing it again (using K4KDR instructional
video, for example)?

Respectfully,

Ed, KD9FRQ