From: K4KDR <scott23192@...>
To: udrc <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Sep 16, 2019 8:44 am
Subject: Re: [draws and udrc] Setting Up AARDOP with the #DRAWS

Hey Ed!

I believe you're referring to the excellent YouTube videos from KM4ACK.

I can't speak to what might have already been installed on the DRAWS Compass
image in regard to ARDOP... all I did was follow the steps in the KM4ACK
videos for both ax25 & ARDOP and both methods are working perfectly for me.
(I am also using the DRAWS SD Card image but followed the KM4ACK steps to
get those 2 PAT protocols configured & working)

-Scott,  K4KDR