Re: DRAWS™ Latest Board Run Defect (Standby) #draws #recall

Chris Metcalf

How do we check to see if our board is one of the affected boards?

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 1:36 PM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
Here is there info needed to address the problem:

The Audio output has an RC Filter of 100ohms and 0.1uF for a -3dB frequency of 16kHz.

The boards were stuffed with 10uF instead for a 160Hz cutoff.

The filter is not really necessary so the caps may be removed.

If you do the rework yourself, send an email to sales@... with REWORK <order#> as the subject and we will refund $10.

Or you may send the board only to:

NW Digital Radio
REWORK<order#>
150 Cessna Ave
Friday Harbor WA 908250

We will rework it for you and refund $5 for the postage

We have updated our manufacturing test to provide better coverage.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR