Re: DRAWS™ Latest Board Run Defect (Standby) #draws #recall

Chris Metcalf

Are you guys just removing the bad caps like we would, or are you replacing them with the correct ones? I can stand to be without my board for that long, so sending it back sounds like a good option to me.

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 3:28 PM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
2 days here

On Sep 22, 2019, at 3:14 PM, Chris Metcalf <chris@...> wrote:

If we send our boards back for repair, what's the likely turnaround time?

FWIW, I'm just a couple hours south in Seattle.

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 12:36 PM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
The issue with large gain settings is you drive the DAC into clipping, which won’t damage anything but the waveform will be distorted.

I’ll do some tests in the lab tomorrow and post results.

Bryan K7UDR