Re: Draws image

Basil Gunn

What size of SD Card are you using?
Describe in more detail " All with the same result"
Did you follow the instructions from this link?
https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/installation/installing-images/windows.md
What file name are you using for the "image file"?
Did you search for "Etcher" on this forum for possible solutions to your
problem?

/Basil

rhclinton <rhclinton@...> writes:

I am trying to write the image to an SD card on a Win10 machine. I have downloaded the current zip file, unpacked it and tried writing it with Etcher; Result:

I have tried different SD cards and two different SD drives. I have also tried using win32diskimager. All with the same result.
Bob G0BUX