Re: Draws image

Mitch Winkle

I have done multiple Etcher images lately on a Win10 machine that is at level 1809 IIRC.  Maybe it's something in 1903.  I do not allow Defender or any Firewalls to be running as it is largely an air-gapped PC.

On 9/28/2019 09:02, rhclinton wrote:
The problem is an incompatibility between Etcher and Windows 10.  ...

One of the posts by an Etcher support guy said something to the effect that they were "looking into a mitigation", but that was quite some time ago.  The message is, then, that if you want to flash images to an SD on a Windows machine, then hang on to a pre-Win10 machine.

Bob  G0BUX
_._,_._