Re: Undulating transmit audio in HF programs #draws

krys weaver

after the 1st i'll take it i'm in 95240...k6rys

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 10:28 AM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
Hi Mitch,

 It was buried in my office/house move.

You no doubt have one of the units with the cap/TX Audio problem.

I will fix and ship your unit tomorrow.

I’d like to hear more about your potential application once we get you up and running.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Sep 29, 2019, at 8:24 AM, Mitch Winkle <ab4mw@...> wrote:

Some communication please.  It was sent many moons ago.

On 8/26/2019 09:20, Bryan Hoyer wrote:
Hi Mitch, I’ll check it out

Send it to:
NW Digital Radio
RMA<ordernumber>
150 Cessna Ave
Roche Harbor WA 98250

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Aug 26, 2019, at 5:54 AM, Mitch Winkle <ab4mw@...> wrote:

If no-one has any input I will package up my DRAWS for a return.  It's a might expensive GPS hat at this point.

--
Those who risk nothing—do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing!
Only when tyrants cease making it home after work will this begin to change.

PC [Political Correctness] is the verbal equivalent of burning books.
It is mind and thought control, pure and simple. — Gary Sepp
When all else fails. Amateur Radio is there.
If the First Amendment fails, use the Second one.
a firm believer in the saying “Better tried by 12 than carried by 6”
I merely cite the old adage my grandfather advocated: Shoot, Shovel and Shut Up.
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationary.
earth turns to gold in the hands of the wise

- Rum
if the glove don't fit you must acquit

KEEP in Mind: De Light at de END of the Tunnel jus mite
beez's Muzzle ***FLASH***
They will do it again if they see the need!!! You have been drinking
the right wing kool aid! The anti-ACLU flavor! Be care that you dont get Jamestowned!!
Remember that old Tv Show Baretta?  “Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.”  (Don’t do it.)
WARNING: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States.