Re: Eureka!!!! She works perfectly!!

okiejim

I have the same trouble, I have the same radio. I have not tried for several months now. It did work on vhf and aprs with the supplied cables. I live in a trailer and just dont want to take a chance of shorting out the board during transports. I will give it another chance when I receive my case I ordered. Good luck and please advise this thread if you get it going or get an answer.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 3:58 PM Roderick Wayne Hart Sr. via Groups.Io <rod.hart=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
I have been hunting audio out here with a FT-847. The receive works fine. Should I remove pin 6? Can someone explain why. I am using cables that were supplied with the Draws.