Re: image update failure

John Spoonhower

Thanks. I will give this a try.
On a somewhat different topic...I notice in beacmin.sh that in the comments aprs symbols are listed. I do not see sending a symbol implemented in this script. Is this fairly straightforward to add ?

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 11:17 AM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

I used a new image (nwdr14) with a UDRC II and it worked fine. I will
release that image today. The only thing I changed from the scripts was
to select discriminator out using the alsa commands. You can do it from
the alsamixer gui as well.

sset 'IN1_L to Left Mixer Positive Resistor' '10 kOhm'
sset 'IN1_R to Right Mixer Positive Resistor' '10 kOhm'

Since you have a working configuration why not save it to a file &
compare it with the configuration you are using with the new image.
ie. save /boot/config.txt, alsa-show, ax25-status -d

You could try a transmit test to see what that gives you
cd
cd n7nix/debug
./btest.sh -P udr1 -p

Remember that on a UDRC II the mDin6 connector is port 1 not port 0.

I notice that you have manually edited /boot/config.txt. I did not
manually edit any files for my UDRC II test.

/Basil