Re: NWDR14 image release announcement #beta #support

David C Jenner - K7DCJ

Basil,

I have a Raspbian Buster RPi 4 running the desired kernel. I want to install whatever is included in the standard DRAWS image over this.

I suspect there is no file n7nix/config/image_install.sh installed anywhere on my system. Correct me if I a wrong, please.

Your instructions in the Wiki under "Make your own Raspberry Pi image" stop after creating the Raspbian image, much as I have done. There are no instructions on how to proceed after that.

In an earlier post I saw instructions that may be what I am looking for, but they were prefaced by "off the top of my head." If those are the instructions, I would prefer that they are a bit more verified and part of the official Wiki instructions before I make trouble.

Thanks,
Dave