Re: Adding a second radio

You can add the second channel in direwolf.conf

Similar to udrc-ii

Use DRAWS™ Manager to set left and right radio channels.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019, 19:52 J P Watters via Groups.Io <kc9kko=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Our club has a DRAWS using a single radio that we have configured to run as a digipeater and Winlink X.25 access using telnet to the CMS servers.

The single radio is configured for 1200 baud X.25 Packet Digipeating with access to a Winlink RMS. Our affiliation with the statewide packet network limits that channel to 1200 baud digipeating and Winlink X.25 access. They also exclude APRS data on that channel. We can specify in the Winlink client a VIA to connect to another site with HF access to Winlink.

We would like to add a second radio on the second DRAWS interface to support 9600 baud, APRS Data and possibly a FBB instance.

Is there information on adding a second interface?

..jpw J P Watters
KC9KKO
Morris, IL