Re: GPS Monitoring for DRAWS

Edouard Lafargue

It doesn't use hamlib so far - it does far more than hamlib can do for Elecraft or Kenwoodradios, but at the expense of wider rig support.

Source is at https://GitHub.com/wizkers/wizkers.git . I need to replublish the manual too...

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 17:08 Ruben . <rubenkaf@...> wrote:
Hello Edouard,

Just wondering if your program uses or can use hamlib, this would greatly expand the number of radios your program can use.

Thank you and 73,
Ruben
WA2NBL

On 10/16/2019 1:28 PM, Edouard Lafargue wrote:,
Hi everyone,

  Since the DRAWS is equipped with a GPS receiver, I figured I would write a quick web interface for it. I mostly use my Raspberry Pi station remotely from my Mac, and having a web interface to monitor the radio and GPS is fairly useful.

   I used the open source Wizkers.io framework to implement this, so that it works nicely with the remote rig control and monitoring that already exist for it (full disclosure, I am the developer). The code is not pushed to Github yet, but if there is interest, I'll be happy to oblige.

What other GPS information would you want to see on a status dashboard? The screenshots below are all web pages:

GPS Monitor screen:

Kenwood V71A remote control screen: