Re: NWDR14 image release announcement #beta #support

Dave Christensen

I installed NWDR14.  I have not spent much time with DRAWS and in fact have no radios hooked up right now (working on that).  So this project has been "benchware" for me.  I did bring up FLDigi and it looked familiar to my PC version.

When I clicked on Other>Direwolf  I get a message "Failed to change to directory "/root" (Permission denied)"   I looked at the shortcut properties and see that the working directory is /root.  Is this a problem or can it be fixed?

Thanks and 73
Dave - KD7UM