Stream Audio Using VNC Command Line to Local Network #audio

Anthony Sutera

I am using my Draws Hat mainly for WSJT-X.  I have a quick question: I would like to stream audio to my local network.  On my other setups (Raspberry Pi3) using a signal link USB audio card, I succesfully use this command: cvlc -vvv alsa://dsnoop:1 --sout '#transcode{acodec=mp3,ab=64,channels=1}:standard{access=http,dst=192.168.165.126/out.mp3}' to stream audio out to my local network.  Can someone let me know the correct audio device to list in the command line using the Draws Hat sound card?  Thank you! Tony Sutera KF7VLT