Re: PAT with DRAWS on VHF

Dave Christensen

Scott, et. al

To make a really long story short here is what fixed PAT running on the NW image:
1.  Added a line to the /etc/ax25/axports file in the format:  wl2k KD7UM 1200 255 7 Winlink
2.  Did a sudo kissattach /tmp/kisstnc wl2k

It all worked.  Now two things for me to do:  create a script when starting PAT to do the kissattach and then the pat http command.

Having said all this, and given my Newbie status, I am going to investigate patlink-unix knowing now that this is the supported product.

Again, thank you and all the moderators and contributors for your time.