Just starting out #draws

Paul Noa

I just received my new draws unit (Hat Only).

I am using Pi 3B+.  I have reviewed as much online documentation I can find but not sure which is the latest, did not expect a beta version on the support page...

I am not sure if I have installed the proper/best version of software and would like not to go to far down the wrong path if possible.

My application is simple and limited to one goal: track multiple assets using FoxtrotGPS with DireWolf using a single radio.

Any help getting me started sorting all of the options would be greatly appreciated. perhaps simply a confirmation the support page downloads are the latest and most reliable.

Paul