Re: #claws-mail ICS Forms #claws-mail

Ryan Matthew Headley

I am trying to find a solution to this as well.  I have been messing with the html files that can be downloaded from winlink.org with no results.

I also thought that flmesg could be a solution.  It does indeed work, but the fields in the form are old and are no longer acceptable under ICS operations in my state (or probably any state).

Unfortunately--while pat and paclink-unix work for person to person communication--if you are part of any official support effort you will still need a Windows computer running Winlink Express in order to do your job.