Re: #claws-mail ICS Forms #claws-mail

K4KDR

Good day!

Just to show myself that it could be done, I successfully sent an ICS-213 using PAT on the Rasp Pi/DRAWS.

Here is my write up on the manual steps I did to make it happen.  Not difficult at all but someone could certainly automate the process to reduce the amount of editing by hand for a new message.

73!

-Scott,  K4KDR

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:01 AM Ryan Matthew Headley <headley.ryan@...> wrote:
I am trying to find a solution to this as well.  I have been messing with the html files that can be downloaded from winlink.org with no results.

I also thought that flmesg could be a solution.  It does indeed work, but the fields in the form are old and are no longer acceptable under ICS operations in my state (or probably any state).

Unfortunately--while pat and paclink-unix work for person to person communication--if you are part of any official support effort you will still need a Windows computer running Winlink Express in order to do your job.