Re: #ax25 #direwolf system failing suggested checks #direwolf #ax25

Ryan Matthew Headley

Thanks for the quick response. I will give it shot tomorrow.

On Tue, 26 Nov 2019, 19:49 Basil Gunn, <basil@...> wrote:

If you are using the left hand mDin6 connector, you should be using port udr0
 - verify these files for udr0:
    /etc/ax25/axports
    /etc/ax25/ax25d.conf
    /usr/local/etc/wl2k.conf  ax25port=udr0

From previous post by Dave Christensen
> The clue to fix the problem was in your message 3722 where you noted this:
> " Verify that the connector used, the port in ax25port= in /usr/local/etc/wl2k.conf and portname in /etc/ax25/axports match. ie. left port is udr0, right is udr1"

- Include the output of both of these console commands

ax25-status
ax25-status -d

Also what does this command return:
cd
cd n7nix/debug
./btest.sh -P udr1

You should not have to change direwolf.conf
Be sure to use the latest scripts:
cd
cd n7nix
git pull