Re: #ax25 #direwolf system failing suggested checks #direwolf #ax25

A note on the Power Supply:

DRAWS is designed for a nominal 12V Input. 9-15VDC is the recommended range. There is a 16V Tranzorb on the Input which provides over voltage and reverse protection (if fused properly). Your 15V Supply should be fine.

Bryan K7UDR

On Dec 3, 2019, at 12:09 PM, Basil Gunn <basil@pacabunga.com> wrote:

Jim Erickson <jim@va7shg.ca> writes:

I feel like I suffer from a similar problem. Working image, then
something happens, I wish I knew what, and then I can’t get my DRAWS
recognized.
Please send me the output of showudrc.sh
Also the make & model number of the power supply you are using to power
your RPi.