Re: #ax25 #direwolf system failing suggested checks #direwolf #ax25

Jim Erickson

I see that, thanks Basil.  I’ve got the 12v connector here too.  I’ll power it up with that and verify the power and throttling.

As I said, I needed to update to the bleeding edge kernel (Nov 29) for it to be recognized.  I think I was on 4.19.75 prior and it would not recognize the DRAWS hat.

------
73,
Jim
VA7SHG - Phone
VE7TGZ/VA7TGZ - Other

On Dec 3, 2019, at 13:41, Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

The DRAWS drivers are loaded & running fine.

Your RPi is currently under voltage & running throttled. Either get a
better 5V supply or think about powering the unit with DRAWS 12 V
connector.

Jim Erickson <jim@...> writes:

Here’s my ./showudrc.sh output.

---- throttle