Re: #ax25 #direwolf system failing suggested checks #direwolf #ax25

Ryan Matthew Headley

Something is going wrong from the very beginning.

I have done three straight flashes on the NW Digital image.  I have followed the steps in 'Getting Started' to the letter.  I have powered the hat with 13.8v and had consistent good CPU temps.

~/n7nix/git pull (not in instructions, but recommended in forums)
~/n7nix/config/app_config.sh core
reboot
~/n7nix/config/cfgcheck.sh shows that I have not run app_config.sh core

~/bin/ax25-start
~/n7nix/debug/btest -P udr0 shows that udr0 does not exist.

There are only three possibilities:

1)There is a problem in the image
2)There is a problem in the config scripts
3)There is a problem with the DRAW hat itself