Re: #ax25 #direwolf system failing suggested checks #direwolf #ax25

Basil Gunn

Ryan Matthew Headley <headley.ryan@gmail.com> writes:

I will get all of that together tomorrow.
Thanks. With a little patience we will figure this out.
I'm focusing on the drivers loading and enumerating the hardware
sometimes and not others. Just booting your system without running any
config scripts and looking at the output of 'aplay -l' should help us
understand what is going on.

There is no point in even running the configuration scripts if the
drivers haven't loaded. I'll put that in the getting started guide.

/Basil n7nix

I did check that the udrc was appearing is alsa. I will send you
everything tomorrow.

On Tue, 3 Dec 2019, 17:33 Basil Gunn, <basil@pacabunga.com> wrote:

Something is going wrong from the very beginning.