Re: Incompatibility between #fldigi and #direwolf ? #direwolf #fldigi

I had the same issue with the Pi 3 b+
 I went to a couple places looking for help and no one had heard of issue, so I gave up reinstalled the image on sd card and started over, in the meantime I have not got direwolf to work as a result!
Sincerely,
 Mr. Chris A. Robinson
 KF6NFW / WQOQ661

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 7:45 AM Bernard Pidoux <bernard.f6bvp@...> wrote:
Hi,
Having installed recently last available NorthWest digital radio image nw14dr.img I got an excellent Linux system on a RaspBerry Pi 4.
Just after booting fresh new system I checked different applications and found they where working although I did not go further into complete configurations.
Fldigi, Xastir, Yaac could start correctly.
I entered n7nix directory and updated n7nix scripts using 'git pull' command.
Then I decided to install Direwolf using n7nix script ~config/core-install.sh
After all was done without any error, I found that fldigi could not start anymore.
There is a message about libjpeg.so.9 file missing and Linux system says that this library is not used anymore.
So I am asking the question about direwolf and fldigi compatibility ?
Bernard, f6bvp