Re: #audio #audio

Well, I must have done something to the first board during my cable fiasco a year ago.

I’ve had a tm-v71a since the first of last summer, new-in-box until this morning. I set it up. This eliminates my mad cable skills and gives me some known ALSA parameters from setalsa-tmv71a.sh. PCM for the old hat needs to be set much lower. PCM for the new hat is much closer to the script values, not sure what deviation the script is shooting for. Audio In looks right for the new board as well.

Bryan, is it possible to fubar that ti chip in a way that increases sensitivity? Because that is what it appears I have done. In any case, both hats work reliably on both xmit and rev.

What deviation should I shoot for on the tm-v71a?