Re: #audio #audio

Ruben .

Hi All,

If we are affected by the error, will we be notified? I’ve had mine about a month.

I’ve configured the software, but have not yet transmitted, everything works on receive. Getting antenna and go-box built to enable portable operation. The Pi-DRAWS case would be real helpful.

Also installing Auto-Access Point and WinLink PAT configuration by KM4ACK.

I can break them, but I can’t fix them.

Thanks and 73,

Ruben
WA2NBL

On Dec 22, 2019, at 12:53 PM, Bryan Hoyer <@K7UDR> wrote:

David, you are right!

100ohm Resistors we’re incorrectly Stuffed as 100k creating a 20dB attenuator.

I should have caught it when we had the cap problem.

With the new run, 8 Components were stuffed incorrectly:

C17, C20 (0603) should be 0.1uF but 10uF was stuffed

Easiest Fix is to Remove

R20, R21, R26, R27, R39, R40 (0603) 100ohms but 100kohms was stuffed

Easiest Fix is to solder 100ohms on top (in parallel)

Assembly has current stock in for re-work.

We’ll make it right for boards in the field, whatever it takes.

I’m out of the office until January 6th.

Thanks for your patience,
Bryan K7UDR