Re: #ax25 #ax25

Basil Gunn

My goal was to have functionality limited to the DRAWS Core and AX25
Direwolf, which is why I proceeded from a clean image and attempted to
configure only those portions. Can I presume that the image you
referred has all functionality, not limited to just DRAWS Core and
AX25 Direwolf?
While the nwdr14 image has a lot in it, not much is running and is
perfectly safe to run headless ax.25 apps.

The image contents is for support reasons extensive.
I believe you will find it much easier to use the image and just run
core config.

https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/docs/DRAWS_CONFIG.md#initial-configuration

The above doc is the same as the Getting Started Guide in the groups.io
udrc wiki.
https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/DRAWS%3A-Getting-Started

Ran your Script: