Re: #ax25 #gps #gps #ax25

Paul Noa

Thanks Dave,

I did in fact have a clear view to the sky and waited at least 15 minutes, I have experience with gpsmon and the program never started.
i.e. never got the screen that starts with /dev/ttySC0 and displays the satellite list, time etc.

I did plug a different USB GPS device in which did lock and work with gpsmon!

Glad to know that and I will assume you are correct given I have zero experience with the DRAWS  unit.

Thank you for your response,

I am excited to be developing my app with your product and look for to continued support and success.

Paul