Re: AX25 over UDP is not working on #nw14

Basil Gunn

Hi Bernard,

I made your change suggestions and started from a default config to see
where the script would fail. I found that ax25ipd could fail but still
end up with a pid. I've added return value checks for both ax25ipd &
kissattach.
I'm not sure what program uses the AXUDP environment variable that
contains the pseudo term name.

https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/ax25/ax25ipd-start.sh

Thanks Bernard.
/Basil

f6bvp <f6bvp@...> writes:

Hi Basil,

I tried your improved script and found that it stopped in the middle at line with tail -1.
I had to changed it in order to make the script run.
Please find attached diff file.

BTW many thanks for letting me know about option -t that changed. It did not notice that !

73 de Bernard