Re: NWDR15 Image observations

Basil Gunn

Thanks Dave!
Raspbian just updated their kernel to:
4.19.93-v7+ #1290 SMP Fri Jan 10 16:39:50 GMT 2020
so I'll be refreshing the image just to include that.
Check your kernel version to see if you picked it up with the apt-get
upgrade.

uname -a

/Basil

Dave Christensen <dkc2030@...> writes:

To the Group:
I am starting a new build from scratch using the new Version 15 image and have found the first gotcha during the first boot, just before doing the OS updates. I had a dead battery in the DRAWS hat and it would not get past "synchronising clock". I shut down the system and pulled the Draws battery and started the system this time bypassing the setting the clock problem. It is now updating and rebooting after updates.

Thanks for building this image
Dave - KD7UM