Re: NWDR15 Image observations

Jim Erickson

Wait until you get into the split channel stuff that Basil has been working on.  It’s game changing in that you can run APRS and FLdigi at the same time, two different radios, same Raspberry Pi.  Super Sweet.  Thanks Basil!
------
73,
Jim
VA7SHG - Phone
VE7TGZ/VA7TGZ - Other

On Jan 23, 2020, at 09:59, Dave Christensen <dkc2030@...> wrote:

I had a little trouble finding the getting started stuff since it wasn't a sticky message BUT I did find it and everything verifies OK so far.  The app to start and stop ax25 is a huge deal in simplifying the operation of the HAT. Just ran it to change from APRS to FLdigi - sweet.