Re: Nixtracker

Basil Gunn

I haven't tested my hostap scripts in some time & the systemd folks have been
continuously mucking with network underpinnings for a number of years.

I need to verify my WiFi networking scripts that switch between
client & host are doing what they should.

/Basil

Awesome!! So is the hostap mode part of NWDR image and how to enable
it? That is WiFi without my home router correct/ hotspot is that the
correct term?. I tried to do a hotspot switch from other instructions
and only partly succeeded. If it is already part of NWDR XX I don’t
need to do anything? Thanks Basil.