Re: #direwolf #direwolf

Paul Noa

WB2OSZ,

Ha!
Didn't realize I was talking to the author of Direwolf!  Thank you very much for all of your hard work developing this app.

In  an effort to set up Direwolf, I may have not understood but I need a login and password for Igate.  I see my my callsign i.e. KO4BCZ  on the T2USANW aprsc status server but it is not verified.

Does Tha explain why I am not in APRS.FI database as well?

Can you provide the login password or direct me where to get it Please.

Best regards,

Paul

On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 at 08:14, WB2OSZ <wb2osz@...> wrote:
It looks like your passcode is too long.
Your ILOGIN configuration should look similar to this:

ILOGIN WW9WWW-9 12345

The last part should be five digits.