Re: #direwolf #direwolf

Basil Gunn

In fact WB2OSZ was listening on your group and answered me.
Yep. Feel privileged that John monitors the udrc/draws forum.

. But Pete@AE5PL was kind enough to inform me that WB2OSZ, the author
of Direwolf, would provide one.

As I have not heard back from him I will Get the n7nix repo and run the
program.
Thanks!
The easiest thing to do is to just google aprs passcode. The first hit
is the following website which will calc your passcode for you:

https://apps.magicbug.co.uk/passcode/index.php/

4. The gps on the DRAWS hat requires gpsd version 3.18.1 or higher to
operate properly.

Right you are I am running 3.17 version of GPSD will upgrade it.
Depending on what you do with GPS you could have problems.