Re: Nixtracker

Basil, I will really enjoy this interface in the truck. A quick question, on the CTRL tab, what do I type in the Confirm box?

A more complex question... if it is not a simple answer and you don’t want to answer, I understand.

In my hands, the mail tab gives an error “Unable to communicate with the PLU Websocket server.” I realize this feature may not be supported at this time or I have set up plu and nixtracker in the wrong order for this to work. At this point I have no localhost:8082. Earlier, I had both 8081 and 8082, but still the same error on the mail tab.