DRAWS hat + PiJuice

Chris Metcalf

Has anybody successfully incorporated a RPi UPS board like the PiJuice (https://uk.pi-supply.com/products/pijuice-standard) to prevent corruption based on power loss, especially while operating mobile? I've got automatic backups to a USB thumb drive set up with RSnapshot now, but it'd be nice to have the PiJuice there to automatically shut down gracefully the RPi when power is disconnected.

It looks like it interfaces using spring pins on the 40 pin connector, and everything is pass-through except power and I2C: https://github.com/PiSupply/PiJuice

Does that conflict with anything that the DRAWS hat needs? My only other concern would be being able to power/charge the PiJuice from the 12v connection on the DRAWS.

Thanks,
Chris