David,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I'm still testing but this is what I had to do get things working.
The tracker_install.sh script disables pluweb.service and starts
tracker.service so that is why your previous web connection stopped
working. That is by design.
You should be able to connect to the tracker server in a
browser with: <ip_address>:8081 where ip_address can be localhost if you
are running on the RPi.
To make this work:
# I believe only uid-number module is not installed but checking the
# other required modules doesn't hurt.
sudo npm -g install ctype iniparser websocket connect serve-static finalhandler uid-number
As root edit /etc/tracker/aprs_tracker.ini
In the [station] section mycall = <your_call_sign>
In the [gps] section comment out with a '#' type=serial
In the [gps] section UNcomment (remove '#') type=gpsd
I've made these changes to the install script so you won't have to do
this manually next time & added a tracker-status script to verify a
couple of things.
To get the new scripts:
Also when you get the web page to render if the satellite count is zero
then you may have to pull the latest track source to get a small fix I
put in a while back & forgot to check-in. Check the 3rd panel for
'Locked: 0 sats'. I'll walk you through that later if that turns out to
be the case.
Basil Gunn <email@example.com> writes:
David Lowry <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:Ahh! I see now how the lvd renders the Ctrl tab obsolete. I didn’tThe its-12 is nice gift!