Re: Draws problems

Richard Waller <rewaller@...>

Basil, yes I reimaged the micro sd card. The rPi otherwise is functioning normally. To be clear, I haven’t tried transmitting. When I monitor I’m not getting evidence of signals ( which I can hear ) on the screen. I had been using left minidin. Switched to right in draws manager, same result. I selected preset for ft 817 af. Audio in out in wsjt plughwCARD=udrc, DEV=0. Rick

On Jan 29, 2020, at 1:01 AM, Basil Gunn <@basil860> wrote:

Richard Waller via Groups.Io <rewaller=verizon.net@groups.io> writes:

I “crashed” my micro sd card using a non- draws related program.
I reloaded the earlier version of software that I had been using which
had been working on to that sd card.
What exactly did you do? Did you re-image the mSD card?

The wsjt-x program comes up and
runs like before but Now I’m not getting audio from my ft 817 to
wsjt-x program. I’m using the exact same cables and settings I was
using before. I updated the software with the same results.
Is there a way to check the draws hat to see if it is
working?Thanks. Rick Ka4ohm
A basic test is to use the measure_deviate.sh script
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/tree/master/deviation

This will generate a tone and enable PTT. There are options to test left
& right channels.
Use a second radio to hear the generated tone.