Re: Nixtracker

Good afternoon all,

I have Nixtracker running on my pi 3b with draws hat installed. I have two radios connected. UDR0 is attached to a radio on our local packet freq and runs a Winlink Gateway. UDR1 is connected to a radio on our local aprs freq. I am able to see aprs info on the Nixtracker on another machine. However in the Sats window I have Zero sats. the window reports nodata. gpsd is running on the Pi and has a good lock. I read in this forum that there is something that needs to be done to make this work but it appears those instructions were taken offline.

The other question I have is there a way in the MSG tab to select which port on draws the aprs message goes out?

Thanks for all the help!

Rich, KR4PI