Re: nixtracker msg ack?

For those of us with impaired vision, having colors (background, foreground, and state) user configurable would be a  nice enhancement.

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 2:50 PM David Lowry <huskyrunnr@...> wrote:
Your color change suggestion would be useful, for me anyway. I notice the sent message is in red font in the msg panel. Maybe change it to black after an ack? But again, retries are easy enough to look for ... So it is good for me as is. I just needed a handle on what to look for.

I am not familiar with the Xastir change in background color. I’m new to most of this.

david

Kingston, WA