Re: 12V DC draws hat supply?

Gwen Patton

I would answer if I had one, John. I have my Draws hat, but I haven't tried putting it on a Pi yet. I've been waiting for the bugs to get squished first. Otherwise, I'd suggest that maybe responses over a weekend are probably going to take a while. Maybe the guys will chime in now that it's working hours.

73,
Gwen, NG3P

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 4:15 AM John McRae <johnfmcrae.desktop@...> wrote:
I guess i am on my own then.....