Re: G90 / HamMadeParts Cable / FLDigi

Basil Gunn

Provide the console output of:
udrcver.sh
alsa-show.sh
aplay -l

You should be routing AFOUT which will be IN2 R:[10 kOhm]
Make sure squelch is low or off.
What sound card device are you using for in the FLdigi Devices tab for
Capture & Playback?
Since you are beta testing a new cable, do you have another cable that
works?

but I did not see anything that looked like a signal coming from the
DRAWs Hat.
When transmitting check pin 1 on the DRAWS mDin6 connector both left &
right connectors, with out your data cable plugged in.

/Basil n7nix

Audio out can be directed from RPi to UDRC or through HDMI to
monitor. I do hear CW or RTTY when I click T/R on the FLDigi screen

The radio will start to transmit. PTT does work, but... there is no
signal being sent to the radio.

No RTTY or CW to be seen on the G90ā€™s
display. I can hold down on my CW key, and see the old familiar spike
on the display, but nothing seems to be going out of the DRAWs hat for
any sort of modulation or signal, nor any transmission from the radio.

On the DRAWs manager, I have the IC-880AF rig chosen.In FLDigi, I have
PTT tone on right channel audio selected, and in GPIO I have BCM 23
selected and on ā€œ= 1 (on)ā€

Iā€™m pretty close to getting this to work, but need a little
help. Xiegu has a CE-19 interface that provides PTT, AF, and DATA. i
did have a look at all pins coming from the DRAWs Hat when T/R was
active, but I did not see anything that looked like a signal coming
from the DRAWs Hat.